Monday, March 15, 2010

IT HURTS SO GOOD

i am living off my savings.
i have no idea where im going or what im going to do.
i completely uprooted myself from family and friends.
i havent eaten this much ramen since college.
i dont know my way around this town.
i constantly feel intimidated.
i sleep in way too late.
i am nervous, scared, and anxious with the world out there.

but ive smiled every day since ive been here. i cant stay down being here. there are so many people here that i just genuinely enjoy. of them, there are people who:

-ive only known a few months.

-i havent seen or talked to in over 5 years.

-i used to literally see every day, and i never knew how much i missed them until i moved here and saw them again.

-are some of my best friends.

-WILL become some of my best friends. ive already decided.

sure, my bank account is taking a hit, and im living in perpetual uncertainty. but honestly, this is the happiest ive been in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment